donderdag 13 november 2008

Saturday Diederik, James, Rik and I went to Cobham, little town which looks like Wassenaar, to buy some food and drinks. The walk was wet and pretty long but luckely it didn't rain. As we walked out of the grocery store the rain began to pore down, we waite for a while and moved on as it got less. We were back at around 5 o'clock and we immediatey started to learn for the ANW pta test we would get on monday (I've got a 7.6! mom and dad). Sunday we had the chance to go to london and see the new James Bond but we dind't go because of the test. On monday I had to learn for another test which I had on tuesday (english tto) which I made quite good. On tuesday I had to learn for another test (maths) I had on wednesday. I think I got 2 questions right and 1 wrong. On wednesday I had hockey training and I had to learn for another test (dutch) which I had today. I think I made it well, accept for a few mistakes. And today I have to learn for another test (ckv) which I have tomorrow, so wish me luck.

Geen opmerkingen: